Includes everything you need to target specific muscles or enjoy full-body workouts.
Great strength & power training. Work every muscle group effectively.
LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT
Easily fits in your kit bag so you can take it with you wherever you go.
HIGH QUALITY LATEX
Made from high quality, natural rubber latex.
Elevate Your Workouts with Resistance Bands
Boost the effectiveness of your workouts with 3DActive Resistance Bands. Crafted from high-quality, natural rubber latex, these bands provide varying resistance levels to challenge every muscle group. Whether you're toning, strengthening, or rehabilitating, these bands offer the perfect solution. Compact and portable, they're your on-the-go fitness companion. Step up your fitness game today.
Transform Your Body
Your path to fitness success starts here. 3DActive Resistance Bands offer versatile training options for individuals of all levels. Their durable and non-slip design ensures stability during exercises while targeting your muscles effectively. From physical therapy to intense workouts, these bands deliver results. Take charge of your fitness journey today!
Shape, Strengthen, and Transform
Sculpt your body, build strength, and transform your fitness routine with 3DActive Resistance Bands. These versatile bands provide progressive resistance, making them ideal for toning, rehabilitation, and muscle building. Designed for comfort and durability, they are your secret weapon to a fitter, healthier you. Make every workout count!
Free Shipping on orders over £30. Same day dispatch and delivered in 1-3 days with Royal Mail.
We're happy to offer returns on items that are in re-sellable condition within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
All 3DActive products come with a 2-year warranty as standard and are covered against any manufacturing or material defects.
Our 3DActive support team is dedicated to helping you get the best experience with us and your product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Each Resistance Band has a different resistance, indicated by a specific tension level and corresponding color.
Choose a band, or a combination of bands, that suits your level of fitness and goals:
- X-Light Red Band: 10-35lbs / 5-16kg
- Light Black Band: 30-60lbs / 14-27kg
- Medium Purple Band: 40-80lbs / 18-36kg
- Heavy Green Band: 50-125lbs / 23-57kg
- X-Heavy Blue Band: 65-175lbs / 29-79kg
Resistance Bands are incredibly versatile for strength training, they are an excellent support for assisted pull-ups, and a great alternative to free-weight exercises such as squats, lunges, shoulder presses, bicep curls and so much more. From beginner to advanced, the resistance is gradual and you control the amount of it.
Download our Resistance Bands Exercise Guide.
Banded pull-ups involve performing a traditional pull-up with the assistance of a resistance band. The band helps offset some of your body weight, making the movement easier. If you're new to pull-ups or they’re especially challenging for you, then start with a higher tension resistance band and gradually work your way to a lighter one as you get stronger.
- Loop your resistance band around the pull-up bar. To do this, reach up and hook one end of the band over the bar, then pull it down and thread it through the other end of the band, creating a secure loop around the bar. Once it's attached, pull it tight so that it doesn’t shift when you step into it.
- Step on a stool or bench (if necessary) and place one foot or knee (depending on your comfort and strength level) into the band. The band should be taut, providing a nice bit of resistance. If you're using your foot, the band should be sitting under your feet. If you're using your knee, it should sit just below the knee joint.
- Reach up and grab the bar with an overhand grip (palms facing away from you). Your hands should be slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- With the band looped under your feet or knees, pull your body up towards the bar. Your aim should be to bring your chin above the bar while keeping your shoulders pulled back behind you, keeping your shoulder from rounding forward at the top of the movement.
- Lower yourself down slowly, maintaining control throughout the entire movement.
- Repeat for as many reps as you can manage without compromising your form.
We do not recommend stretching your resistance bands more than 1.5 times their resting length. Stretching beyond 1.5 times their resting length has a high risk of breaking the bands.
Common Customer Questions
While Resistance Bands build muscle in a similar fashion to free weights and machines, they come with a lower risk of injury. This is partly due to a resistance band's use of consistent, progressive elastic resistance, as opposed to the gravitational resistance associated with free weights.
Using Resistance Bands with whatever equipment you have access to can help enhance your workouts and increase the number of different types of exercises you can do, making your sessions all the more varied and motivating.
You can effectively incorporate Resistance Bands into leg presses, chest presses, and back squats while using weights, to name just a few.
Resistance Bands are a must-have after an injury as they can help add resistance to rehabilitation movements and exercises, improving both strength and flexibility without causing stress on the joints.
Some of the common types of injuries that Resistance Bands can effectively help recover from include:
- Shoulder pain or dislocation
- Tennis Elbow
- Runner's Knee
- Hip Bursitis
- Sprains and strains
- Post-ACL repair
Latex-intolerant individuals may not be able to use 3DActive Resistance Bands, which are made of Natural Latex Rubber.